Index of Federal Specifications, Standards and Commercial Item Descriptions (FMR 102-27) is issued for public use, as authorized by the Federal Property Management Regulations.
See the Federal Specification Search Form to search for a specific record listing.
The following Electronic Listings are available here:
- Numeric List of Commercial Item Descriptions & Federal Specifications
- Numeric List of Federal Standards
- Numeric List of Federal Qualified Products (QPL's)
- Numeric List of U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Institutional Meat Purchase Specifications
- *Numeric List of Canceled/Superseded Commercial Item Descriptions, Federal Specifications & Standards
- Alphabetical List of Commercial Item Descriptions and Federal Specifications Containing Recycled Materials
- Alphabetical List of Federal Specifications & Commercial Item Descriptions
- Alphabetical List of Federal Standards
* Note: This listing may initially require several minutes to process.
Most federal product descriptions are available as freely downloadable PDF files from the ASSIST Quick Search website at http://quicksearch.dla.mil. All may also be purchased from GSA. Contact Rickey Parker as described under Ordering Information for document prices, which vary depending on the number of pages. For a limited time, some printed media for FED-STD-595, Colors Used in Government Procurement, may also be purchased.
Orders must be paid in advance by credit card or US Postal money order and all sales are final. Your return address must be clearly shown to ensure prompt mailing. You must provide your account number for Federal Express or UPS shipments. Delivery to non-U.S. addresses must add 25% to order total to cover cost of airmail. Please contact Rickey.Parker@gsa.gov 202-619-8968, or LaFreda.McLean@gsa.gov, 202-619-892. You may also Fax your orders to 202-619-8985.
To obtain more information or ask questions about the contents of the Index of Federal Specifications, Standards and Commercial Item Descriptions, email Jennifer.Moffat@gsa.gov, call 703 605-2567, or Fax 703 605-9861, ext. 9922. You may also write to the General Services Administration, Federal Acquisition Service, Office of General Supplies and Services, Engineering and Cataloging Division (QSDEC), Arlington VA 22202.